Here are some financial calculators we think will be helpful to you.
- What is my potential estate tax liability?
- Federal income tax estimator
- Should I adjust my payroll withholdings?
- Will my investment interest be deductible?
- How much self-employment tax will I pay?
- Capital gains (and losses) tax estimator
- Compare taxable, tax-deferred, and tax-free growth
- How much of my social security benefit may be taxable?
- Tax implications of paying interest?
- Itemize or take the standard deduction?
- What is my taxable-equivalent yield?
- Tax refund estimator
- Tax freedom day
- Tax savings of a qualified retirement/cafeteria plan
- What are my new business startup costs?
- Should I pay or charge monthly, quarterly or annually?
- What is the value of my business?
- How many units do I need to sell to breakeven?
- Should I lease or buy equipment?
- What are my business financial ratios?
- What is my total employee compensation package worth?
- What are my tax savings with Section 179 deduction?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I refinance my home mortgage?
- Mortgage calculator
- Comparing mortgage terms (i.e. 15, 20, 30 year)
- Should I pay discount points for A lower interest rate?
- Should I rent or buy a home?
- Should I convert to a bi-weekly payment schedule?
- Compare a ‘no-cost’ versus traditional mortgage
- What are the tax savings generated by my mortgage?
- Which is better: fixed or adjustable-rate mortgage?
- Adjustable rate mortgage calculator
- How do closing costs impact the interest rate?
- Compare an interest-only versus traditional mortgage
- How much can I borrow from my home equity (HELOC)?
- Will retirement impact my living expenses?
- How much will I need for retirement?
- Are my current retirement savings sufficient?
- Social Security retirement income estimator
- How does inflation impact my retirement income needs?
- I’m retired, how long will my savings last?
- When should I begin saving for retirement?
- Convert discretionary expenses to savings?
- How much retirement income may my 401(k) provide?
- Compare a Roth 401(k) to a Traditional 401(K)
- How should I allocate my assets?
- Compare taxable / tax-free investment return
- What is the value of a bond?
- Return on my real estate investment?
- The value of compound interest?
- The value of a call or put option?
- Taxable vs. tax-advantaged saving comparison
- What is my risk tolerance?
- What is the long-term impact of increased return?
- Certificate of Deposit (CD) analyzer
- What is the dividend yield on a stock?
- How do expenses impact mutual fund returns
- Certificate of Deposit (CD) laddering strategy
- Share Certificate analyzer
- Share Certificate laddering strategy
- Lease or buy an auto?
- Loan vs. 0% dealer financing?
- What would my auto payments be?
- Upgrade to a more fuel efficient vehicle?
- Auto loan: accelerated payoff
- How much vehicle can I afford?
- Should I refinance my auto loan at a lower rate?
- How much can I lower my monthly payment with a new auto loan?
- Becoming a millionaire
- Income generated by a savings plan.
- How long will it take to double my money?
- How long until my savings reach my goal?
- Save now vs. save later
- How much should I save to reach my goal?
- What will my current savings grow to?
- Calculate rate of return
- How do taxes and inflation impact my return?
- What is my effective annual yield?
Cash Flow Calculators
- Does inflation impact my standard of living?
- How much am I spending?
- How much do I need for emergencies?
- Pay down debt or invest more?
- How long will my money last?
- Should my spouse work?
- What is my current new worth?
- What is my projected net worth?
- What is my current cash flow?
- What is my projected cash flow?
- Value of reducing or foregoing expenses
- Historical inflation – compare purchasing power
We're here to help
Our experienced team of professionals can help you navigate today’s increasingly complex environment with the knowledge, energy, and careful attention to detail that you deserve, nurturing growth and shielding you from pitfalls – freeing you from accounting headaches to focus on doing what you love.
Contact us today to see how we can help you or your business achieve financial stability and peace of mind.
Get in touch with us
© 2021 Bill Hullum CPA, PC